||[Jun. 3rd, 2004|12:46 am]
My friend ashod:|
1. Is a successful, talented musician. Not surprisingly, many of his friends are musicians, specifically of the indie rock type. When he talks about his friends, he often mentions these indie rockers, but it's just like you or I discussing our no-name friends. No matter how much it may seem like name-dropping to casual listeners, it's simply not. To imply otherwise is mean-spirited and untruthful.
2. Can grow a beard like a motherhumper.
3. Introduced me to what would become South Park waaay before there was such a thing as South Park. At the time, it was just a bizarre animated short that we watched while waiting out a severe Boons drunk.
4. Owns The Vansion.
5. Is an A+ raconteur.
6. Cares for his elderly parents deeply, and you can see it in his face when he talks about them.
7. Lives in L.A., but I see him more than I see much of my family.
8. Drinks cheap beer from a can. I love cheap beer from a can. My wife hates cheap beer from a can.
9. Owns the greatest green acoustic guitar purchased in Tijuana that ever was.
10. Is worth every second that is spent with him.